With Halloween now done and already a thing of the past, Christmas is next on everyone’s radar. You’ve probably already noticed retail outlets and stores ditching the Halloween candy and decor in exchange for Christmas lights, trees, inflatable snowmen and anything else with that Christmas spirit.
If you’re anything like myself, then you’re all about trying to get your shopping done as quickly as possible. That usually means getting it all done in one day and hopefully even at one location. It can be a stretch at times, but it does happen. And on top of that, whatever I’ve purchased ends up being a pretty damn good gift if I do say so myself!
So if you are like anything I’ve described above, then GOOD news! STUFFED! a one-stop shop local stocking-stuffer popup event will be happening in Hamilton November 26th, 2016 at the Arts and Science Brewery on Burlington St.
This popup shopping experience is a great way for you to get out of the house and cross off all of those items on that X-mas shopping list of yours. Did I also mention it’s located inside a Craft Brewery? Enough said!
Here are 9 reasons why you’ll want to attend this year’s STUFFED! pop-up event:
1. DJ Donna Lovejoy spinning vinyl hits. Shop. Tap toe. Shop. Repeat.
2. Your friends and family will have the best darned stuffed stockings.
3. STUFFED! Saturday is the new Black Friday. #ShopLocal #NoPassportNeeded
4. Quirky gifts for your quirky friends (we all have some).
5. One-stop, no-fuss holiday shopping for every man, woman, child and pet on your list.
6. Free admission for children on Santa’s nice list (under 12) & Only $5 for everyone else (You can get your tickets here)
7. Warming beverages and flavourful treats.
8. It’s an event inside a local brewery. Enough said.
9. There will be tons of photo ops for your Instagram feeds.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to get your tickets (yes, by clicking here) to this year’s STUFFED! Pop up stocking stuffer event. After all, there’s no time like the present.. or something like that.
We’re an online entertainment and ticketing platform that keeps you connected to events, venues and organizations within your local community. Brüha’s listing and map-interface will tag events, venue, and organization content as they are geographically located. With the implementation of IBM Bluemix cloud based technology, Brüha’s user experience and unique filtering capabilities make it easy to find specific categories, dates, admission price range, moods and even recommended listings.
Whether you’re a tourist visiting a new city, a local resident, or a student living in the area, Brüha provides a one-stop-shop that allows you to stay connected to your city.
Looking to increase awareness for your Venue, Organization, or your next Event? Head over to our website and get started today by creating your first listing.