The Vintage Marketplace Returns to Hamilton This April
This 2-day vintage lifestyle extravaganza officially takes place April 22nd – 23rd, 2017. The event’s experience includes a great mix of vintage shopping, music and sights. Without a doubt, there’s something for everyone.. Especially those vintage collectors!
The Vintage Marketplace is known for featuring the best vintage vendors with everything from clothing and furniture, to home decor and wedding inspiration.. And of course, much more in between.
First time attending the VMP? Not sure what to expect at this year’s event? Wondering what type of entertainment you’ll experience?
Glad you asked!
We’ve got you covered. Here are some of the highlights you can expect to see at this year’s Vintage Marketplace:
- DJ Donna Lovejoy spinning vinyl (gotta keep it vintage!)
- The Vaudevillian (1920’s Rock & Roll & Ragtime band from Kitchener, ON)
- Daily Fashion Show produced by Girl on the Wing (retail boutique specializing in vintage clothing and nostalgic-wares) and The Eye of Faith (premium purveyors of vintage clothing and lifestyle) at 2pm
- Little Makers Kids Activity Zone
- Vintage cars
- Local flavours (tasty eats and treats!)
- Tickets available through Brüha!
11AM to 5PM Regular Shopping Hours $7 entrance
Brüha is a local entertainment discovery & ticketing provider changing the way people interact with their local community, discover events and purchase tickets. Buy and sell tickets for upcoming events using Brüha. With the implementation of IBM Bluemix cloud based technology, Brüha’s user experience and unique filtering capabilities make it easy to find specific categories, dates, admission price range, moods and even recommended listings. Whether you are a tourist visiting a new city or a local resident, Brüha provides a one-stop-shop that allows you to stay connected to your city.
Looking to increase awareness for your Venue, Organization, or your next Event? Head over to our website and get started today by creating your first listing.